Why is it so hard to do HARD things?
Let’s talk about the tools you need to get into daily action toward the hard things and truly uplevel your career!
In today’s episode, I am giving you the 7 steps you need to unlock yourself from the mediocrity cycle and move towards growth in your tech career. Because moving away from the easy to focusing on the hard, longer-term goals is the key to unlocking your potential, my love!
Ready to do the hard things and uplevel?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The 7 steps you need to move from mediocrity to a standout tech career!
- Understanding why it is so hard to do hard things (and how this understanding will change your career & leadership)
- How your brain is keeping you stuck on the small stuff – and how to get unstuck!
- Some of my TOP TIPS to shift your mood so you can get into action
- Helping your brain along by providing context (this one is super important, my love!)
- The time of day that you should be taking action toward the hard things
- A mindset tip around competition that will unlock your unique potential!
- And so much more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode88
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)