Balancing family life and your desire to be an amazing leader in tech can have you questioning – can I really have it all? But you CAN, my love!
Let’s talk about how you can start to redefine success and uplevel as a leader AND a parent!
In today’s episode, I invite extraordinary tech leader, Sushma Nallapeta, to share her wisdom on having it all! We discuss balancing motherhood with an executive leadership career, the common identity crisis mothers and executives face, and how to overcome bias in the industry and your own perfectionism to uplevel your tech leadership!
Ready to have it all?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Ways to balance motherhood with your passion for your career
- Some of the MOST COMMON challenges that women leaders face as mothers and executives (and what to do about it!)
- The TWO things you should know early in your career to be a standout leader!
- What it really means to redefine success as a leader AND a parent
- The mother & executive identity crisis – the 2 root causes, and what to do about it!
- Proactive vs. Reactive mode – and what happens in your career when you stay proactive
- Bias within the industry and how it affects the motherhood experience as a leader in tech
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode77
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)