If you are ever planning to apply for another job, or if you’re a hiring manager looking for the next great leader – I have a super special show for you today!
In this episode, I reached out to four amazing recruiters to ask them about the tools and practical steps you need to help set yourself apart and land your next dream role during the great resignation.
Ready to hear the truth about recruiting and leveraging this hot labor market?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- What these four recruiters have to say about making the most of your career hunt journey!
- The BIGGEST barriers to recruiting more diverse candidates (and what to do about them!)
- Some of the KEY ways you can leverage the hot labor market as a woman in tech
- Recruiter tips for successfully using your LinkedIn profile to land your dream role!
- A question you can ask in an interview that can make the difference between moving on to the next stage – or not!
- What you can be doing at the offer stage to improve negotiations
- The BEST advice for hiring managers to improve their talent acquisition process
- And so much more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode81
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)