As a leader, you can’t just be good at one thing – and strategy and executive presence are two of the non-negotiables! So, where might you need some work, and how can this help you to avoid burnout?
Let’s talk about the relationship between strategy, executive presence, and burnout – and why understanding it will help you avoid strain on your team (and yourself) and set you up as a high-flying leader!
Ready to dig in and become a strategic and executive presence-driven leader?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The connection between executive presence, your ability to think strategically, and burnout – and why understanding this will massively uplevel your leadership!
- Why THESE two traits are essential if you want to be a high-perfmoring leader
- One of the MOST IMPORTANT pieces of executive presence (and why you want to dig in here!)
- The important steps to avoiding team and personal burnout
- How to take more time off as a high achiever (it is possible, my love!)
- Some questions to ask yourself to find out if your executive presence & strategy are weak – or strong!
- A leadership mindset moment around time (and saving you from burnout!)
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode86
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)