Can you believe it? 100 episodes of the podcast! And I am so grateful to YOU, my listeners, for continuing to tune in and share this time with me.
So, let’s have a little celebration, shall we?
Let’s talk about the TOP 5 books that will change the game for your career journey.
In today’s episode, I’m diving into the 5 books (and a few honorable mentions!) that I have used to leverage both my career and my clients’ careers – and how they can help you with elevating your leadership, negotiating salary, and so much more!
Ready for some new career insights…and maybe a little competition? (that’s right, there are prizes too!)
Let’s go to the show.
I dive into:
My TOP 5 books to help you elevate your leadership and career
A fun competition & giveaway to celebrate 100 episodes of the podcast (you don’t want to miss out on these prizes!)
The game-changing book that shifted how I think and operate as a leader
Why this book is so powerful during career transition
If you’re new to negotiation (or you struggle with it!) – you need THIS book
And much more!
If you would like to win a copy of the top 5 books I discussed in this episode then all you have to do is:
- Share your favorite episode(s) of Leading Women in Tech (including this one!) on social media.
- Grab a screenshot of the share
- Fill in the competition form, including uploading the screenshot: https://bit.ly/lwit-ep100
**One share = one entry. Share as many episodes and in as many places as you like for multiple entries. You can upload up to 5 entries each time you fill in the form. For more than 5 entries please submit the form multiple times. **
My 5 top books:
- Rise — Patty Azzarello
- The First 90 Days — Michael Watkins
- Ask for it — Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Flourish — Martin Seligman
- Deep Work — Cal Newport
Some honorable mentions (in no particular order)
- The One Thing — Gary Keller
- Year of Yes — Shonda Rhymes
- Savvy Woman in 5 minutes a day — Moira Lethbridge.
- Mindset — Carol Dweck
- Multipliers — Liz Wiseman
- The Coaching Habit — Michael Bungay Stanier
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)