Do you want to reach your goals with more ease and less stress?
Let’s talk about getting into your flow zone and how to use your proficiencies AND passion to do more of the work you love.
In today’s episode, I talk you through the 4 productivity zones, understanding how they are affecting you and your business, and how to move more of your activities into your flow zone so you can get more done and start reaching those big goals in your business!
Ready to move the needle forward and do more of the work that lights you up?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How understanding the 4 productivity zones will make it easier to reach your goals
- Why moving more activities into your desire zone is KEY
- How to let go of the tasks that aren’t lighting you up (and how to find out what they are!)
- An easy tip from me about evaluating your calendar to make your days more productive (while still enjoying them!)
- The importance of building a diverse team so that all aspects of your business are supported
- 2 exciting announcements if you want to accelerate your career and leadership!
And so much more!
Leveraging LinkedIn Kit Scholarships:
Deadline for applications: Friday January 8th, 2021 @ 5pm GMT / 9am PT
The Lit-Up Leadership Masterclass: A 3-Pillar System For Leading With More Impact & Getting A Seat At The Table
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode29
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)