How has the move to working remotely affected you and your team? Are you dealing with problems like less productivity or too many meetings?
It’s time to have a real, hard look at what the next step might be and if you and your team could thrive better under a different remote environment.
In today’s episode, I go over what it really means to build a remote-friendly team and how to cultivate a healthy culture of productivity and success while empowering your team as they work from home.
Ready to uplevel your leadership and start thriving in a remote-friendly environment?
I dive into:
- The MOST IMPORTANT differences between a remote-allowed and a remote-friendly work environment
- How to know if you have built or are working in a remote-friendly environment (and how to turn it around if you aren’t!)
- Why the amount of formal meetings has increased during Covid (and why this isn’t always the best approach)
- How to create tools and processes that actually promote a remote-friendly culture
- A mindset shift you need to make as a leader if you have ANY team members working remotely
- And more!
If you would like some help up-leveling your team and organizational culture, then check out the Shift To Thrive at https://tonicollis.com/shift
And don’t forget to use ‘SHIFTTO2021‘ code to get 50% off during February.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)