Do you often tell yourself you will find that elusive work/life balance once you’ve got your to-do list under control? Or maybe you will finally feel less stressed and overwhelmed once you’ve landed that next dream job?
If this sounds familiar – let’s talk about what you can do to get out of burnout and into a place of healthy, balanced (and more productive!) leadership.
In today’s episode, I share my 5 TOP TIPS if you’re feeling overworked or exhausted in your career and how these can help you cultivate a healthy work/life balance that will lead to more productivity, innovation, and overall success for you and your team.
Ready to move away from burnout and see your productivity skyrocket?
In this episode I dive into:
- My 5 TOP TIPS to help you achieve a healthy work/life balance
- How I’ve actually helped my clients get promoted by eliminating burnout and finding work/life balance
- The ONE thing that might be keeping you in burnout (and how to fix this!)
- Internal validation vs. external validation (and how important this is for my perfectionists and people-pleasers out there!)
- The correlation between healthy work/life balance and career success
- My favorite mindset tip if you feel like you’re not getting noticed for all your hard work
- And so much more!
Find out more about toxic workplaces in EP032 – 7 Symptoms of a Toxic Workplace: http://tonicollis.com/episode32
Find out more about my 1:1 coaching at https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)