Are you getting ready to apply for a new job? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to uplevel in your current role, but aren’t quite sure where to start?
Let’s talk about how to boost your career success by landing (and excelling in!) informational interviews.
In today’s episode, I talk ALL things informational interviews – what they are, why they are SO important for your career success, and my 6 TOP TIPS for how to prepare for them.
Ready to accelerate your career or job hunt and set yourself up for success?
In this episode I dive into:
- Why informational interviews are one of the FASTEST ways to boost your career success
- My 6 TOP TIPS to help you prepare for an informational interview so it can feel easy and get you that job or advancement in your career that you’re looking for!
- How you can better position your covering letter based on what you gain from an informational interview (this WILL help you land that next job!)
- A FREE resource to help you organize and run an informational interview so you feel prepared and ready!
- The TRUE purpose of an informational interview (that most people don’t talk about!)
- What you should ALWAYS start with in an informational interview to set yourself up for success
- And so much more!
Download my free guide on preparing for and excelling in your informational interview at:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)