Wondering what your path to the c-suite could look like? Need some guidance on upleveling your career, leadership, and executive presence?
Let’s talk about my journey to the c-suite – what drove me and how I got there (and what you can do to get there too)!
In today’s episode, I give you a behind the scenes peek at what it took to land my first executive role (wrote the description for the job myself!) and the major lessons I learned along the way so you can use these same tools to ditch the self-doubt and become the standout leader you were born to be!
Ready to become a better leader and elevate your career?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Why your passion is the KEY to getting your dream role!
- How imposter syndrome could be holding you back from your leadership potential (and how to ditch it!)
- Why I was told I would NEVER be promoted (and what I did about it!)
- The ONE thing you must have to be able to ditch self-doubt (hint: you just have to tap into it!)
- Some ESSENTIAL skills I learned along the way that will help you get to the c-suite faster
- Why being technical is NOT what gets you to the executive team (and what actually does)
- And so much more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free, no obligation Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Needing help with your own self doubt and impostorism? Sign up for my free 5-part mini course on Ditching the Self Doubt: http://tonicollis.com/dtsd
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)