Are you lifting others up on your way to the leadership table?
Let’s talk about how to start embracing the idea that there is room at the top – for all of us!
In today’s episode, I invite Stacy Sherman, Certified Customer Experience (CX) pioneer and Founder of DoingCXRight®, to talk all about using the customer experience to humanize business and how we as women can change the nature of leadership and give support to others as we rise to the top!
Ready to shift your mindset and inspire others around you as you uplevel?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- What humanizing business means (and how it can help in your career growth!)
- The challenges that come up for women around supporting other women – and how to be part of the solution!
- What it means to “be in the room” (and why doing this will help you excel in your career)
- Some tips to help you find a mentor so you can uplevel your leadership
- How to become a better ally to underrepresented groups in the workplace
- One of the few benefits of being the only woman in the room (and how this applies to psychological safety)
- The IMPORTANT mindset shift you can make to help lift others up (and some tips from Stacy to increase your confidence on your way to the top!)
- And more!
Certified Customer Experience (CX) pioneer and Founder of DoingCXRight®, helping business leaders apply her ‘Heart & Science’ framework to improve customer and employee experiences while maximizing results.
Stacy’s been working at companies of all sizes where she increases loyalty, retention, and overall customer satisfaction through engaged employees, resulting in record- breaking Net Promoter scores (NPS), 6% revenue growth & $2B portfolio protection. She’s on a mission to ensure everyone is DOING, not talking about CX, so that REAL human connections & happiness exist.
Find out more about Stacy and her work in CX at: https://doingcxright.com/
And connect with her on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacysherman/
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode53
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)