You can be the person who speaks up, the person who chooses empathy. No matter the stage of your career – you can be the person who shows a better way!
In today’s episode, I invite the extraordinary Jane Yang, engineer without borders and proud child of immigrants, to talk to us all about a topic near and dear to my heart – inclusion! We discuss the tools we need to build strong leadership that manifests into effective AND inclusive tech organizations, and how we can use these tools right now to start building a better future – together.
Ready to show up, speak up, and create more inclusivity?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How people-management and leadership affect each other (and what happens when we effectively combine the two!)
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to be a better ally for others around you
- Intention & Impact – the relationship between the two, and how they play a role in toxicity
- Why inclusivity is talked about so often and how to get into action instead!
- The triangle of enablement – and what you can do to tackle toxic employees and culture in the workplace
- One simple shift you can make TODAY to become a more inclusive ally!
- And more!
Connect with Jane at:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode57
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)