Can we be ambitious and still be great parents? And how does showing up more consciously as a parent relate to how you show up in the workplace?
Let’s talk about how to balance being an ambitious woman in tech AND showing up as the parent you want to be!
In today’s episode, I invite the extraordinary Robbin McManne, parenting coach for ambitious women, to share her work as a parenting coach and discuss ways to balance being a more conscious parent with standing out in your career and leadership.
Ready to gain some tools to help you balance parenting kiddos while upleveling your tech leadership, my love?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Robbin’s work as a parenting coach – and how it can help you balance your tech career & mom life!
- The synergy between conscious parenting and actually stepping up as an outstanding leader
- Breaking the cycle of low emotional intelligence in the workplace
- The 3 IMPORTANT steps you can take to help balance parenting and your tech career
- A highly actionable mindset tip you can use TODAY to help you be a more conscious parent while being the amazing, ambitious woman in tech that you are!
- And more!
Get Robbin’s parenting tools and resources https://www.parent-toolbox.com
Check out Robbin’s website: https://www.parentingforconnection.com
And take a listen to Robbin’s Podcast ‘Parenting Our Future’:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode61
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)