Getting ready to step into your first VP position? Or maybe you’re looking to level up in your current role?
Let’s talk about the leadership skills you need to inspire, lead, and build great teams!
In today’s episode, I invite global engineering leader and my amazing client, Kathryn Vandiver, to share her wisdom with you! We discuss her reputation for turning things around and bringing teams together, what hiring support has done for her career, and how to become a true people leader.
Ready to embrace the characteristics of a people leader and change the face of the tech industry?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Kathryn’s inspiring career history and how she landed her current role as VP of engineering
- How she uncovered her zone of genius and started focusing her career on those strengths!
- Why empowering your team and creating great change are NOT mutually exclusive
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing to learn in ANY role (especially if you want to be an amazing leader)
- Why Kathryn wished she got a coach 10 years earlier!!
- A simple mindset tip to help you uplevel your tech leadership
- And more!
If you’d like to connect with Kathryn, find her over on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathrynvandiver/
Ready to step up and get the support you are after and join Lit Up Leadership Academy? Go check out all the details and be the first to find out when doors open at http://tonicollis.com/academy
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode67
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)