Ready for some powerful tech leadership inspiration?
Let’s talk about how Erin Fusaro, VP of engineering at Chipper Cash, is standing out in her leadership career!
In today’s episode, I invite Erin to talk about what she is doing to rise up and be an extraordinary leader. We discuss her people-first and performance-driven leadership, being a role model for hyper growth-stage startups, and some important tips and advice to help you uplevel your leadership & career.
Ready to learn how this woman in tech did it?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Erin’s personal story and career history (and why a computer science degree isn’t the only path to an extraordinary career in tech!)
- Why THIS is a big predictor for success – and how it has served Erin in her career
- Scaling and hiring like you are preparing for the zombie apocalypse (you have to hear this!)
- Why you want to work for companies and hiring managers that hire for THIS
- Erin’s MOST IMPORTANT tips for dealing with skeptics, pushback, and setting boundaries in your career
- The WORST piece of advice she’s ever been given (and the best!)
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)