Are you underestimating how quickly you can make progress in your career?
How about salary – are you prepared to negotiate your next salary bump? (because you deserve it, my love!)
Let’s talk about the action steps you can take to accelerate your career – in the right way.
In today’s episode, I invite career salary and leadership advisor, Sonja Price, to share some powerful insights on salary negotiations and a formula for career acceleration. We dive into the practical steps you can take TODAY – to uplevel your career and salary.
Ready to lean into that next big career move or salary adjustment?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Some of the biggest barriers right now for women in the workplace accelerating their careers
- Letting YOUR definition of success guide your career and salary choices
- What Sonja wants you to pay attention to in your next work meeting to help drive your organization toward more inclusion
- A powerful formula for career acceleration (and maximizing your income!)
- Sonja’s helpful tool to help you determine if your current salary (or potential salary/raise) will work for your future career & income goals
- A mindset shift to help you negotiate your next salary bump
- And more
Find out all the details on joining Lit Up Leadership Academy at tonicollis.com/academy.
Not sure if the Academy is the right thing for you? Book a coffee chat to ask Toni any questions about what’s in the Academy and figure out if this is the support you are after: http://bit.ly/LULACoffee
Connect with Sonja Price at:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group.
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)