Emerging Leader Mastermind
Are you ready to take the next step in your tech leadership career?
Do you want to step up into a leadership role and achieve career fulfilment and success?
- Does impostor syndrome hold you back, stifle your decision-making or stop you standing up for opportunities?
- Do you feel indecisive and lack clarity on the direction you are taking?
- Do you hold yourself to high standards but sometimes find this hold you back and stifles your progress? Wondering where the balance between high standards and success is?
- Are you frustrated at not being viewed as the trusted and valued leader that you know you are to your organization and lack the recognition, job security (and salary!) that goes with that?
- Do you feel exhausted juggling doing your job well and taking the next step in your career?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stifled or lacking support and wondering how on earth you can achieve your dream career?
If you are ready to fast-track your leadership and become a lit-up-leader that leads, inspires, succeeds and takes action with courage and confidence, then this mastermind is for you.
Over six months you will be guided and coached by an expert in Tech Leadership (that’s me, Toni, Hi!), while receiving peer support in a group of women.
How would it feel if at the end of six months you:
- Are a trusted, inspirational leader and role model in your organization, demonstrating your value every day, so that you get multiple opportunities to do what you want to grow, the pay you deserve and the job security that comes with being recognised as essential.
- Able to make thoughtful decisions quickly, and delegate purposefully with intention, such that you feel more energised and get more done.
- Feel valued, appreciated and confident that you are recognised as a true high performer in your organization and across your broader network
- You are an inspirational role-model that colleagues and your broader network give opportunities to and inspire those around you to work hard and achieve more.
- Bring positive change to the world because of your role, not in spite of the artificial limitations placed on you.
- Be a leader on your terms, not someone else’s, and be able to take time-out and time-off, and actually feel LESS busy as your career goes from strength to strength
- Have a list of opportunities open to you so that you can pick and choose those that will light you up and align with your goals.
- Get the pay rise you deserve (yes that’s possible even in the current climate!) or turn your business into a profitable and successful business.
Its time to build your future
Over six months, the Mastermind Group of women in tech will meet twice a month to uplevel their skills and competencies, while being led by Toni Collis – an expert in Tech Leadership.
Together we will work on
- Developing, nurturing and refining your key skills and competencies in leadership so you can stand out as that essential contributor in your organization, build your business and your network to work for you;
- Develop tactics to effectively manage relationships so others see your value and recognise your contributions;
- Have a clear set of tactics for demonstrating your extraordinary contributions as a leader, all while being secure that you won’t get burnt out (because you really can be extraordinary without risking burnout!)
- Building your network of emerging leaders, gaining insights and sharing hacks so that you can accelerate your learning with multiple perspectives and insights from others in similar positions;
- Learn how to navigate difficult people, complex decisions and difficult situations and feel confident that you know how to handle them;
- Develop your personal leadership style to suit your uniqueness while becoming a role model for those around you, inspiring and leading peers, colleagues and building a team that excels and lifts those around you as well as you up.
About the Mastermind Coach - Toni Collis
Just a few years into my career I knew that I had more to contribute than a standard technical role was offering me. I wanted to help direct the future of the organization I was in, and I was constantly inspired by what more could be achieved if things were just done differently. But I felt stifled and that I didn’t get the opportunities I needed to use my skills and grow. I realised that I didn’t have to wait for a leadership or management role. Instead, I started working on my leadership role right there and then with my peers.
By working on my leadership I accelerated my career. I became known as someone who could be relied on, trusted, had useful ideas and insights to contribute, and who helped my peers excel in what they were doing. I realised that advancing my career wasn’t about waiting for an opportunity to be presented to me but by stepping into a leadership role before my job even asked me to be a leader.
This technique of always leading beyond your immediate role is a technique I have since used successfully throughout my career:
- Getting into a C-suite role within 7 years of finishing my education (all without an MBA!)
- Founded an internationally recognised charity, including 1000+ members from 68 countries and running a team of 80+ volunteers (one of the hardest types of groups to lead!)
- Regularly invited as an expert onto boards and panels as a leading expert in the community.
- I also created a future for myself which isn’t about working crazy hours or being ‘always’ available. Instead, I have found boundaries that allow the people, projects and activities that I give my time to, the ability to thrive.
My clients have similarly amazing successes including:
- Tripling salaries, $40K pay rises and much more!
- Reducing hours worked from 60 down to 25 while producing more quality output and increasing income.
- Launching a successful business and getting to profit in 6 months
- Doubling the number of invitations to speak as an expert within 3 months, resulting in multiple new job opportunities.
- Being kept on ‘as a trusted leader’ despite a workforce being halved during COVID.
Now I want to help you to take the next step in your leadership story so that you can take your career and impact to the next level and thrive. I found out how being a leader is essential to excelling in the tech community, and how to turn those skills into a future that works for you. Whether you are working towards management in a big tech company or building a start-up, leadership is essential for success. Now I want to help you to bring leadership to the forefront of what you do, help you and your team thrive, and build your dream career.
Join the Mastermind
If you are ready to accelerate your career, get clear and focused on how to up-level right now, solve problems, generate creative ideas and design strong actional plans with a group of peers, while facilitated by an expert in leadership in the tech industry, then please fill out the form below.
Places on this mastermind are limited and will be based on availability and on creating a cohesive group. To avoid disappointment please complete this application promptly and as honestly as you can.
The next Leading Women in Tech Emerging Leader Mastermind will start the week beginning Monday, May 4th, 2020.
We don’t know when this mastermind will run again so to avoid disappointment please do apply, even if you are not sure now is not the right time. At this stage, this is entirely zero-obligation. If you would like to talk through whether now is the right time before applying, or you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me, Toni Collis, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No question is too small and I’m here to help!
What the Mastermind Includes
- Twice-monthly 90-minute group coaching and peer mentoring sessions on Zoom
- Meet on Wednesdays or Thursdays (depending on the group’s availability)
- Time 4:30pm BST (UK) | 11:30am EST (New York) | 8:30am PST (Los Angeles)
- Tailored training to the needs of the group
- Private group space online where you can interact with me, your coach, and your peers between sessions, to help make progress every day.
- Option to add a monthly one-to-one leadership coaching session
- Pay monthly: £375 per month of the Mastermind (6 payments)
- Pay-in-full: £2160 (£90 saving)
WANT MORE? APPLY BY THURSDAY APRIL 30TH TO GET THE FOLLOWING BONUSES
- Get my 101 productivity tips and tricks: A comprehensive guide that I use with all my one-on-one clients to help them up-level their productivity without compromising energy or their standards. These exact tactics helped one of my clients go from 60 to just 25 hours work per week while increasing her output quality AND her pay-packet!
- Want this Mastermind included in the price one-on-one coaching? SAVE £2160!
If you want dedicated one-on-one coaching every month in addition to the Mastermind, to add extra acceleration, clarity and action, then this might just be the add-on for you!
I won’t be offering this particular bonus again!
So if you are interested in one-on-one coaching now is the time to take action. Click below to book a zero-obligation discovery call to chat with me and see if coaching is what you need right now.
Join the mastermind to ensure your success
If you are ready to be the trusted leader in your organization who is thriving right now, and the one person that everyone needs in their corner, the one getting offered the big opportunities (and the big salary bumps!), then make sure you sign up below.