Does it feel like you are drowning in excessive meetings? Ready to get back to work and spend more time doing the things that light you up and move things forward?
Let’s talk about how to overcome the common issues with working remotely by focusing on and enhancing the communication skills within your team.
In today’s episode, I take you through my TOP SIX STRATEGIES to implement effective asynchronous communication into your team so you can dramatically improve productivity and output (while working remotely)!
Ready to embrace asynchronous communication and start operating at a higher level?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What asynchronous communication is and the BIGGEST thing you need to deal with to effectively move into it
- My TOP SIX STRATEGIES to implement effective asynchronous communication into your team
- How to decrease the number of meetings you attend and why this can IMPROVE communication!
- The MOST IMPORTANT reasons communication could be holding your team back from higher productivity and output (and what to do about it!)
- Identifying where you can use synchronous communication effectively (without unnecessary meetings!)
- The BIGGEST objection you will come up against when trying to reduce meetings (and how to bust through it!)
- Practical tools and systems to help your team with asynchronous communication
- The common ways Slack and other comparable systems are misused
- And more!
If you are ready to take on asynchronous communications, punch through that glass ceiling and power-glide your way to success, then don’t forget to check out the Shift To Thrive program that is available at a 50% discount during the month of February. Head over to: https://tonicollis.com/shift
To find out more. And don’t forget to use the coupon SHIFTTO2021 to get that 50% off!
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Ready to learn more about Remote Friendly – check out Episode 33: http://tonicollis.com/episode33
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)