Are you looking for a simple way to uplevel your leadership? Maybe you’re searching for new ways to empower and motivate your team?
Let’s talk about how using DiSC – a personality profiling tool – can help you become a better leader!
In today’s episode, I invite Olivia Carter, leadership coach and DiSC personality profiling expert, to talk about how you can use DiSC to help maximize your strengths and identify effective ways to drive and inspire your team.
Ready to identify and enhance your leadership style – and become a better leader?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Why Olivia left the corporate sector and what might have helped her stay!
- The MOST common mindset challenges that hold women back from pushing through the glass ceiling of leadership (and how to overcome them!)
- How you can use the profiles of your team to become a better leader
- The 4 personality styles that are defined in the DiSC assessment (and how knowing yours can uplevel your leadership!)
- How perfectionism shows up and what to do about it (especially if you are a C type!)
- Why understanding the common fears of your profile can help you overcome them
- Olivia’s TOP TIP to help you uplevel your leadership!
- And more!
Find out more about Olivia’s 8 Week Group Programme – ” Be Your Own Leader ” Empower The Female Leader In You to Elevate Your Success In Your Career or Business: https://oliviacartercoaching.co.uk/be-your-own-leader
Ready to ditch your impostor symptom, inner critic and self-doubt? Get instant access to my 5-part free mini training on Ditching Your Self Doubt at https://tonicollis.com/dtsd
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode45
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)