So, you’ve decided to get a coach (yay!) or you have been thinking about it for a while – but are not sure what’s next. How do you identify the right coach for you? And how do you avoid wasting too much time getting to that person?
Let’s talk about what it takes to choose the RIGHT coach!
In today’s episode, I give you my TOP TIPS for landing a great coach so you can take your life and career to the next level!
Ready for your shortcut to finding a great coach?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Why finding the RIGHT coach is just as important as having one (and how to do it!)
- The TWO primary things that coaching is really about
- Why their background and experience matters (and what to look for!)
- Three of the MOST IMPORTANT factors to consider when choosing a coach
- What the minimum coaching term should be if you are looking for career transformation
- Why I don’t encourage corporate coaches
- What it can mean if your prospective coach doesn’t have a coach themselves
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode48
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)