What really happens when women show up powerfully and authentically in the workplace?
Let’s talk about how you could be showing up differently in your career so you can elevate your leadership!
In today’s episode, I talk to one of my business besties, fellow leadership and executive coach, and co-founder of Women Leading Powerfully, Natalie Barron, about what it takes to elevate women in leadership, the tools you need to accelerate your career, and why women in collaboration can do so much good in the world.
Ready to uplevel your executive presence or confidently step into your next role?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Natalie’s mission to help women up-level their leadership and show up more powerfully in their careers
- The pivotal question that sparked Natalie’s entrepreneurial journey
- How you could be leaving promotions and money on the table in your career (and how to get what you deserve instead!)
- One of the BIGGEST reasons women are lacking confidence in the workplace
- How you could be holding yourself back as a woman in a male-dominated industry (and the mindset shift you need to stop!)
- Why B- work is better than A+ work (seriously, it’s true!)
- How you can bust through the blocks around asking for what you want in the workplace (especially if you fear backlash or negative outcomes)
- The #1 thing that gets people promoted within organizations (and why you might be missing this step!)
- Natalie’s TOP advice around confidence to help move you forward in your career
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
If you’d like to connect with Natalie you can find her on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-marie-barron/
Find out more about Natalie’s 12-week group coaching program in The Leadership Lab. The next cohort starts June 3rd and Natalie is taking applications now. Visit www.womenleadingpowerfully.com
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode49
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)