Are you approaching your leadership with “people-first” in mind? What does that even look like?
Let’s talk about how you can use transparency, a healthy work-life balance, and a people-first approach to reach your team goals!
In today’s episode, I invite Jordan Danger Stalker, founder of Danger Co. and master of brand development and consumer behavior, to share her insights on leading a team with a people-first approach and how to use these strategies to cultivate a powerful and impactful team culture and business.
Ready to put your people first and uplevel your tech leadership?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- The specific skills you need to cultivate to build a people-first team culture
- What led Jordan to tech after a decade in social services (and how she changed the game with her people-first approach!)
- The inspirational company culture she built and how it relates to the progress she has seen in her company (including massive success during Covid!)
- How the contractor team model has impacted her business (and why it might be the right choice for you as a leader!)
- Why she uses the same approach of transparency and pragmatism for her clients AND her team
- How deadline-driven work might be holding your team back from creativity (and what to do about it!)
- A highly actionable mindset shift to help you with your team leadership
- And more!
Danger Co: https://dangerco.co
Danger Co on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/37243795/
Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordandangerstalker/
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode51
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)