Can we really “fake it ‘til we make it”? Do we even want to?
Let’s dig into the whole “fake it ‘til you make it” idea – what it is AND what it isn’t!
In today’s episode, I dismantle the bad reputation of “fake it ‘til you make it” and give you the tips, tools, and mindset you need to “fake” your way through the uncomfortable moments in your life and career so you can show up more confident in your leadership and accelerate faster!
Ready to ditch the self-doubt and uplevel your leadership?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What “fake it ‘till you make it” really means (and what it doesn’t!)
- The 3 steps to “faking it” and how they will help you accelerate your career!
- How to determine if you are experiencing imposter syndrome in your life or career
- The #1 thing that is holding you back from career progress (and how to change it!)
- My FREE resource to help you ditch your self-doubt (this is a game-changer!)
- The BIG trap you could be falling into and why it’s stopping you from making an impact!
- A short, simple practice to help you with your confidence
- Negative mood cycles and a helpful process to help you interrupt them
- And so much more!
Ready to Ditch your self doubt, tackle your imposter syndrome, and put in place your personalised impostorism action toolkit? Grab my free 5-part mini training at https://tonicollis.com/dtsd
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode52
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)