Have you ever been told exactly how and what to be in your career to find success? Or maybe that you need to be more like your male peers? No, no, no – my love!
Let’s talk about why YOU and your unique set of experiences and values as a woman in tech is the KEY to getting you a seat at the table!
In today’s episode, I share how authentic and value-driven leadership can help you reach your career goals, how to work on your executive presence (without giving up your uniqueness!), and why staying true to your unique values and approach will help you stand out!
Ready to bring your uniqueness and authentic leadership to the executive table?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Why YOUR unique values and authentic leadership is the KEY to getting your dream role
- What the diversity dividend is really about (and why gender diversity = more money!)
- The #1 challenge I see new leaders facing (and what to do about it!)
- A simple practice to help you figure out where you need to grow and double down on your value system to uplevel your leadership
- How to grow your executive presence and improve your strategic thinking (without giving up your uniqueness!)
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Want to diver straight into what it means to do a one-off Shift-To-Thrive intensive? Check out: https://tonicollis.com/shift
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode54
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)