If you are going to be an executive, you’re going to need a few very IMPORTANT things.
Let’s talk about what you need to know to avoid being behind the curve professionally and the tools you need to get to the executive team!
In today’s episode, I am talking to the fabulous Tacie Avedikian, VP of digital transformation at Little Bird Marketing, about the mindset and framework you need to build effective online habits so you can elevate your career – and your organization!
Ready to get visible, serve more, and elevate your career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- The essential mindset shifts Tacie made to get her role as VP – and how you can utilize these to elevate your career & organization!
- How to build a framework for effective online habits (and why this is SO important to your career success!)
- Some of the MOST IMPORTANT commonalities with women who get to the c-suite
- Your BIGGEST asset both personally and professionally
- Tacie’s #1 networking tip for transitioning or upleveling your career
- An important mindset shift to help if you’ve fallen behind in your career (don’t worry, you can catch up!)
- And more!
Want to find out more about Tacie and connect with her?
Find out more about here work at Little Bird Marketing: https://littlebirdmarketing.com/dla/
Or connect with her at:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode69
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)