Decisions…decisions…the catalyst for a magnetic, high-power career OR the fast track to burnout – which one will it be?
Let’s talk about what it takes to make decisions purposefully, step into your power, and be assertive in your career so you can uplevel your abilities as a great tech leader!
In today’s episode, I dive into all things decision-making because the further up you climb in your career, the more of this responsibility you will be taking on – so, let’s get you prepared!
Ready to train yourself in the decision-making habits that will get you to the top?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How to create decision-making habits that will set you up for success in your career!
- The lens of leadership – and how that comes across with our decision-making
- Why you might be struggling with decision-making if you are doing THIS (hint: it’s about timing!)
- Understanding our limited capacity for decision-making – and this means ALL decisions, my love!
- A helpful tip for reigning in your emotions when making strategic decisions
- And more!
Lit Up Leadership Academy doors open! A complete program for women in tech to accelerate their influence, step into their dream leadership career and break through the glass ceiling
Go to tonicollis.com/academy to learn more.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free no obligation chat with me at bit.ly/CoffeeWithToni, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from.
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: http://tonicollis.com/episode70
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)