I have something really important that you need to hear – at some point in your career, you are going to need an assistant to be exceptional at what you do (it’s true, my love!)
So, let’s talk about how to effectively use an assistant as a busy executive!
In today’s episode, I share how to identify what to outsource to an assistant, some general rules to follow when you’re getting serious about hiring one, and why an executive assistant will be a game-changer in your career!
Ready to hire an assistant and spend more time in your zone of genius?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What effectively using an assistant looks like (and why you need one!)
- Some general rules to follow when hiring an assistant
- A surprising fact you need to know if you cram your schedule full of tasks and work more than 40 hours a week!
- How to identify what should be outsourced to an assistant
- Why you should STOP putting off your creative work until the end of the day
- Some of the MOST COMMON things you can outsource that will free you up to do the fun, creative work you love!
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing your assistant controls
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode74
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)