Now is the time to own your value. It’s the time to stand up for the unique and amazing skills you bring to the table!
Let’s talk about how to make your next career move easier during the Great Resignation!
In today’s episode, I invite the fabulous Susan Gygax, hiring & team strategist and founder of Spectacle Talent Partners, to talk to us about the tools you need to find success in the talent acquisition process and how to leverage the Great Resignation to achieve more – and make your next career move easier!
Ready to make the most of this time and uplevel your career and leadership?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Susan’s career journey and how she came to be the founder of Spectacle Talent Partners
- Some simple steps to making the acquisition process a little smoother (this is for all my hiring managers out there!)
- The SECRET to hiring top performers
- Common mistakes candidates make in their job search – and how to avoid them!
- The BIGGEST differentiator in your career (and why you shouldn’t be deterred from using it!)
- Why undervaluing THIS THING could be cutting you off from big success in your career
- The ONE THING you should be doing at least 10 minutes a day to uplevel your career!
- A question to ask yourself that will help you land your next dream role
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode75
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)