Let’s talk about what it means to be a Chief Technology Officer in 2022!
I have a simply extraordinary guest on the show this week! I invited Jessica Popp, CTO at Ada and fellow champion for women in tech, to speak to us all about what it means to be a CTO in 2022 and some IMPORTANT mindset tips and tools you can use as you navigate your career in tech.
Ready to learn some important lessons around expanding your skillset, imposter syndrome, improving your leadership, and more?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Jessica’s personal story and how she came to work as CTO at Ada
- Switching fields after a long time – and the mindset work it took to do it!
- What it means to be a people & organization focused CTO
- Being a successful CTO in 2022 (and why this can mean different things!)
- THREE key takeaways to help you navigate your own career
- An IMPORTANT and underrated move that can actually expand your skillset
- Some TIPS for landing a new leadership role in the midst of the Great Resignation
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode83
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)