The job hunt isn’t a one-off, my love. It is a lifelong journey. And I want every single woman in tech to have a job that has them lit up for Monday mornings. Don’t think it’s possible?
Let’s talk about the relationship between the most important leadership attributes and your job hunt – because the role of your dreams is waiting for you!
In today’s episode, I share how to maximize your job hunt potential by tapping into your most important leadership skills and the strategic moves you need to keep in mind as you uplevel your tech leadership career.
Ready to use your amazing leadership skills to thrive in the job hunt process?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The MOST IMPORTANT attributes of a great leader – and how to use them to succeed in the job hunt process!
- ONE mistake you could be making in your search for the dream job (and what you should be doing instead)
- My TOP TIPS for maintaining a successful career strategy
- The 3 things you need in any job search (and why you need these exact things to be a great leader!)
- Why I want you to consider THIS mindset shift around balance
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode90
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)